2021 Mental Health Series - Wellness Inside and Out
Join Prince George’s County Public Schools (PGCPS) on Wednesday, May 5 through Saturday, May 8
Serie de Salud Mental 2021| Série sur la Santé mentale de 2021
Open to parents, students, employees and community members, the event promises to be interacting and engaging, featuring certified corporate wellness specialist/best-selling author Mike Veny and WNBA Dallas Wings player Imani McGee-Stafford.
We want you to commit to your well-being by putting yourself first!
Additional scheduled sessions include:
Fuel Up on Thursday
- Managing Self-Care and Mental Wellness
- Using Art to Support Mental Health and Wellness
- LGBTQIA+ and Mental Health
- Cancel Culture: The Impact of Social Ostracism on Mental and Emotional Well-being on our Peers
- Coping Skills for Children During Covid-19
- RISE UP: Resilience In School Environments Understanding and Practice
- Working with Children of Undocumented Parents
Unwind on Friday (For PGCPS Employees Only)
- Wellness Bingo
Virtual Dance Party
Release on Saturday
- Guided Meditation for Wellbeing
- Core & Cardio
Join us for an amazing line-up of presenters. Registration will close Saturday, May 8.
Simultaneous Spanish interpretation will be available. Participants may listen by calling 508-924-5155.